Not only is Mulgrave Farmers Market great for getting the best and freshest locally grown produce, its also great for kids!
August is a great month to bring the kids and have some great fun:
- We have a fantastic farmyard full of baby animals for kids to meet and pat thanks to Rain, Hayne & Shine from Balnarring. Aug 8
- Let the kids get their face painted with our resident artist Rosina. Aug 8 and 22
- Kids (of all ages) can have a go at decorating their own gingerbread man thanks to Kyrstine from baked by us. Aug 8
- Visit Gigit and her friends for a pony ride. Aug 8, 15 and 29th
- Enjoy potting your own edible garden with Carolyn from Growing Vitality. Aug 22
- You can also enjoy our FREE kids activity area and let your imagination run wild with chalk on the path and our easels for the budding artist. Every week.
See you Sunday!